Project Manager, Baltimore, MD
Education: Bachelor’s Degree Required. IT/IS related Management / Science /
Engineering major or health care background preferred. Masters in Management Information Systems and/or MBA degree is a preferred. ITIL Certification is preferred.
Consulting/implementation experience with a leading business or system consulting firm (in a project management position) or an IT management/consulting role in a commercial enterprise public sector requirements elicitation and Software Company or a Public Sector Agency.
Experience with keeping current with industry best practices and methodologies and weaving them into delivering solution expertise.
Experience with legacy systems support and enhancement is preferred.
Significant expertise in development of project plans that include deliverable milestones that span multiple business areas
Great communication skills, analytical skills that would be standard to a good Project Manager; as well as, the rigor, strong attention to detail, well-honed management skillset and personal results ownership characteristic of an excellent project manager.
Familiarity with regulatory requirements for deploying systems in state government departments preferred but not required.
Dynamic individual that presen…
This is a free job posting!
You just need to register or log in to see it
- Siebel Open UI Developer/Architect – eVerge Group – Plano, TX | dice.com – 11-8-2013
- CA Siteminder Identity and Access Consultant – New Way Recruiting – Washington, DC | dice.com – 11-8-2013
- Proj Prog Mgmt Sr. Analyst – Dell – Atlanta, GA | dice.com – 11-22-2013
- Instructional Designer – Remote – Indotronix International Corp – Atlanta, GA | dice.com – 11-27-2013
- Project Support Manager – The Mink Company – Miami, FL | dice.com – 11-27-2013