The position is for a client in Orlando, FL. However, the position is remote. After the first two weeks on site to get familiar with the people, project, and procedures, all work will be done remote from wherever
you are located.
It is a great opportunity for someone to work from home or travel and still be able to work.
1. Our client is seeking qualified professionals with the following skills:
* Oracle – Must have good understanding of Database schema’s and strong with SQL
* PL SQL
* ETL background
2. The person will be responsible for testing various applications using the above skills to perform the following tasks:
* Develop programs to create test data
* Maintain and improve programs that create test data
* Work with teams outside of QA (Development, Administration, Database)
* Assist groups within and outside of QA
* Adhere to coding standards. Perform code review of other team members
* Document work performed and track progress
3. This is a Contract position with the following terms:
* Duration: 6+ months.
* Rate: 45/HR Corp-to-Corp
* Start: ASAP
* No sponsorship. Only Green Card, Citizen, Work Authorization.
Please send me an updated resume and contact me!
This is a free job posting!
You just need to register or log in to see it
- SAS Programmer (Clinical exp) jobs
- Business Systems Analyst with IBM Sterling jobs
- Datastage ETL Developer – Remote Opportunity jobs test
- SQL Data Integration Engineer – Contractor -Telecommute jobs
- Progress – Developers (telecommute) jobs