A national public sector consulting firm, that provides cost accounting and cost analysis consulting services to state and local governments, is seeking a consultant to join their team.
Three to five years of work experience required. State or local government work experience highly preferred.
State or local government accounting, finance, or grant management experience highly preferred.
Colorado based consultant required. Denver area highly preferred. Tech Center or South suburbs desirable.
Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university. Accounting or business majors preferred.
Strong analytical aptitude required.
Project management experience preferred.
Ability to efficiently manage multiple tasks and activities required.
Ability to work independently outside a traditional office environment required.
Ability to develop professional relationships with current and new clients required.
Frequent in-state and out-of-state overnight travel required.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office products required.
Please send cover letter with salary requirements, resume and references to mgtjobs/mgtamer.com. No phone calls.
This is a free job posting!
You just need to register or log in to see it
- Senior Consultant: Microsoft Dynamics ERP – Capax Resource Management – Detroit, MI | dice.com – 1-29-2014
- Business Development/Sales – Reliant Tech, Inc. – Holmdel, NJ | dice.com – 1-23-2014
- Java/J2EE Developer at ValleySoft Inc Job Posting in Auburn, WA | Dev Bistro
- Account Executive – EDL Consulting – Deerfield, IL | dice.com – 2-11-2014
- Sr. Software Engineer – CSID – Boston, MA | dice.com – 2-11-2014