Randstad Technologies is looking for a Software Release Manager for a contract to perm opportunity in South Florida.
The software release manager serves as a liaison between varying business units to guarantee smooth and timely delivery of software products or updates. This role is the gatekeeper to the production systems and applications and is responsible for the all deployment and packaging of software changes in the production system. This person is responsible for release management for all phases of the release including: Initiation, Requirements, Design, Build, Testing, Implementation, and Project Closure. This person is also responsible for defining the controls for keeping the source code secure control. This person develops, manages and maintains the production support process for releases and change controls and documentation baseline in the safe store repository.
Manages the release process end-to-end, from the planning of release content through to actual release deployment to production.
Maintains the change management process for documenting software release while actively championing and evolving the process to support release management in an ITIL Change Management process
Work with multiple technology groups to resolve …
This is a free job posting!
You just need to register or log in to see it
- MDM PS Architect II – Teradata Corporation – Dayton, OH | dice.com – 3-17-2014
- Technical Team Lead – CMS – Fruition Partners – Chicago, IL | dice.com – 3-10-2014
- Senior Sales Executive-Healthcare IT – Blue Cirrus Consulting – Greenville, SC | dice.com – 3-17-2014
- Technical Consultant – CMS; LOCATION: OPEN TO ANYWHERE IN THE U.S. – Fruition Partners – Chicago, IL | dice.com – 3-10-2014
- Tech Project Analyst Sr – Contact Center Technology Sup – WellPoint – Richmond, VA | dice.com – 3-17-2014