Maryland based Pharmacy Service Provider is seeking pharmacists to work remotely/work from home on contractual basis to provide Medication Therapy Management and other Clinical Services.
Pharmacists with Licensure in California or Nevada may apply for current oppurtunities.
Pharmacists licensed in other states may submit their resume for future opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, be self motivated and a self starter. The pharmacist will perform analytical, consultative, educational and monitoring services in order to facilitate the achievement of positive therapeutic & economic results and thereby ensure success of the Medication Therapy Management(MTM) programs.
Consult with Physicians to resolve DTP(Drug Therapy Problems), Medication Conflicts, Duplications, or Cost Saving Opportunities.
Perform Telephonic consultations with patients to resolve Medication Overuse, Under-use or Administration technique and other issues
Graduated from an accredited pharmacy school with a BS or Pharm D
License in good standing as a registered pharmacist as required by the state.
Skills and Abilities:
Ability to communicate effectively with patients, physicians and health-care providers.
Ability to work quickly and accurately under time and…
This is a free job posting!
You just need to register or log in to see it
- Network Engineer I – CGI – Birmingham, AL | dice.com – 2-12-2014
- HR Generalist – Advansoft International, Inc. – Dallas, TX | dice.com – 2-20-2014
- HR Generalist – Advansoft International, Inc. – Austin, TX | dice.com – 2-20-2014
- Rightfax Consultant (remote Work) – Collabera – Pleasanton, CA | dice.com – 1-30-2014
- Director, Technical Services – Cleo Communications – Loves Park, IL | dice.com – 2-19-2014