Discovery Communications (Nasdaq: DISCA, DISCB, DISCK) is the world’s #1 nonfiction media company reaching more than 1.5 billion cumulative subscribers in 210 countries and territories. Discovery is dedicated to satisfying curiosity through 130-plus worldwide television networks, led by Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, Science and Investigation Discovery, as well as US joint venture networks OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network, The Hub and 3net, the first 24-hour 3D network. Discovery also is a leading provider of educational products and services to schools and owns and operates a diversified portfolio of digital media services, including HowStuffWorks.com.
We are seeking candidates for the position of Tech Project Mgr-Corp. EDU Partnerships in our Silver Spring, MD office.
Position plays a key strategic role in the design and delivery of company’s Corporate Education Partnerships. Specifically, the Technical Project Manager will guide project management and ongoing maintenance of new and existing partner program websites, applications, and initiatives designed to support the revenue objectives of Discovery Education’s Corporate Education Partnerships business. This position requires a technical development background and this individual may occasionally contribute coding to help meet deadlines, debug, etc.
Our group maintains 20+ pro…
This is a free job posting!
You just need to register or log in to see it
- Senior Project Manager – Professional Business Services Intl. – Los Angeles, CA | dice.com – 11-18-2013
- SOA COE Junior Project Manager at itintellects.com Job Posting in Albany, NY | Dev Bistro
- Team Member for VoIP Deployments and Installations – United Information Technologies – Hoffman Estates, IL | dice.com – 12-5-2013
- Team Member for VoIP Deployments and Installations – United Information Technologies – Morristown, NJ | dice.com – 12-5-2013
- Team Member for VoIP Deployments and Installations – United Information Technologies – Atlanta, GA | dice.com – 12-5-2013