Vanguard Health Systems is a healthcare management company that owns and operates 28 hospitals and 4 healthcare plans around the US. We have an opening for
an Applications Analyst with clinical financial background for our Chicago Market.
Scope of Position (Principle Duties):
- Implement, maintain, and manage new or existing healthcare information systems.
– Act as the primary liaison between the user community, application vendors, and to other IS resources.
– Responsibilities include leading system design sessions, system build, testing, debugging, policy and procedure development, user training, and implementation support.
– Coordinate system change requests (including upgrades) for assigned service lines.
– Consult with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives. Write software modification specifications as needed. May be expected to write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, corrections and manuals for users to describe installation and operating procedures.
– Participate in or lead software selection processes as requested.
– Provide ongoing support and communication to service lines. Cross-trained to support multiple appli…
This is a free job posting!
You just need to register or log in to see it
- Database Developer (Oracle OR SQL OR Salesforce). – Confidential Company – Loveland, CO | dice.com – 2-11-2014
- Part-time Help Desk Support Analyst – NetMedia Solutions – Montgomeryville, PA | dice.com – 1-28-2014
- Identity Management (IdM) Engineer – Insignia Technology Services – Newport News, VA | dice.com – 1-30-2014
- Programmer (Drupal) / Web Coordinator
- Project Manager – Healthcare Technology Firm – Bridge Search Associates – Norwalk, CT | dice.com – 1-22-2014