Printer-Friendly Job Description Data Specialist , JOB #: 11099
JOB TITLE: HR Data Specialist
LOCATION: Remote (Work From Home) in TX, CO, ID. No Travel
LENGTH: 2 Years
# Open Positions: 1
Pay Rate: $18.00/hr
Our client, a global leader in the development and manufacture of information technology and services needs to fill (1) opening for an HR Data Specialist.
HR Data Specialist
The HR Data specialist is responsible for providing HR Data Management Support for the team, as well as data management reporting which includes both ad hoc and customized reports. In this role, the data manager partners closely with the HR Generalists and provide back up for each other.
The data management support includes:
** Generating pre-populated slates based on a defined organizational structure
** Providing consultation to HR Generalists and Business HR regarding the slate process, decisional units, selection coding, etc.
** Reviewing submitted slates for accuracy, assigning slate names and this data into the HR Management system via a manual process or submitting a request to HR IT to mass update.
** Job Search Manual and the HR Process Guide
REQUIRED SKILLS – EXPERIENCE:
This is a free job posting!
You just need to register or log in to see it
- Software Defined Networking Architect – Collabera – New York City, NY | dice.com – 11-19-2013
- Client Facing Data Scientist – SAS, R, SPSS (Mid to Senior level) – CSC – Hartford, CT | dice.com – 11-19-2013
- RACF Consultants – Calvary Consulting – New York, NY | dice.com – 11-14-2013
- Business Intelligence Reporting Developer (Virtual) – Dell – Round Rock, TX | dice.com – 11-15-2013
- Production / Technical Support Specialist w/ Unix / AIX (PERMANENT) jobs