JOB LEAD COLLECTOR
This is an exchange for services. There is no monetary compensation
Please read the entire post carefully before replying.
The San Francisco School of Bartending needs your help reaching out to potential employers of our graduates. In exchange for your phone calls we will provide you with our 35-hour bartending course.
We are currently looking for people who have the time and motivation to commit 35 hours (5-8 hours per week) of their time making calls in exchange for a two-week bartending course. Your mission is to cultivate job leads for our grads from bars, restaurants and nightclubs by telephone. These are not sales calls, but merely inquiries as to the availability of bartending positions. The job consists of using Internet search engines to find establishments with bars, calling them to inquire about their hiring status and then entering it into our job database. The days and hours are flexible but we do require a weekly update of your hours logged in. You must be able to use your phone and internet connection simultaneously for this position.
Hours must be completed prior to taking the course; therefore, it will be at least 5 weeks before you may attend.
HOW TO APPLY:
This is a free job posting!
You just need to register or log in to see it
- Medical Coder Team Lead – Remote Jobs in Virtual, New York – CHRISTUS Health
- Call Center – Customer Service Rep (Entry Level Work From Home) Jobs in Rockford, Illinois – SYKES Home Powered by Alpine Access Talent Network
- Microsoft Exchange Engineer jobs test
- ITIL Incident Analyst jobs
- Part time Customer Service – Work from Home Jobs in Atlanta, Georgia – Sykes Home Powered by Alpine Access