What’s your motivation? Want satisfying work that makes a real difference in people’s lives? At the American Heart Association we’re working to prevent, treat and defeat our nation’s No. 1 killer, cardiovascular disease. We have an excellent opportunity for a Director of Heart Walk serving Guilford County and working as a telecommute employee out of our Greensboro, NC office.
The American Heart Association is seeking a high energy, competitive, and achievement driven individual to be part of the Development Team!
This position requires someone who has experience with large fundraising goals and large events. If you have a strong fundraising or sales background where you traveled in an assigned territory OR if you have an event coordination background COUPLED with sales or nonprofit fundraising we want to hear from you!
Your daily activities will include securing and growing major sponsorships, managing, motivating, and training high-level volunteers, orienting committee members, planning and executing several large events, collaborating with AHA staff.
Attracting talented, committed employees means offering a competitive benefits package, ongoing professional development and training, and a diverse and inclusive environment in which to work and grow. And we do!
Candidates must app…
This is a free job posting!
You just need to register or log in to see it
- CVIT Applications Configuration Specialist East Zone – GE Global – Fairfield, CT | dice.com – 1-22-2014
- Corporate Sales Manager – VA – ITCS – McLean, VA | dice.com – 2-24-2014
- eLearning & IT Training coordinator
- Business Development/Sales – Reliant Tech, Inc. – Holmdel, NJ | dice.com – 1-23-2014
- Sales Engineer – Rishi Info Tech Pvt Ltd – Chatham, NJ | dice.com – 1-22-2014