Bath Fitter is a $350 Million Home Improvement Retail Network Seeking Fun and Energetic Individuals to Add to our Team!
If you are comfortable interacting with the public and love to have a good time, you could be just the person to help grow our market in the Bay Area. Representatives are needed to work Home Shows, regional and community events, fairs, malls and other venues to generate sales leads.
Training in the features and qualities of our products will be provided.
The ideal candidate will:
Be able to comfortably approach and interact with the public in settings such home shows, community events, fairs and flea markets.
Be energetic, enthusiastic and have the ability to speak clearly and confidently
Have a minimum high school diploma or equivalent
Be able to work weekends
Have reliable transportation
**ADDITIONAL OPPORTUNITIES ARE AVAILIABLE FOR THOSE WITH A CLEAN DMV AND EXPERIENCE LOADING AND TOWING A TRAILER.**
Call for questions or more details. Hiring Manager: (510) 969-3905 Tonya McKenzie
This is a free job posting!
You just need to register or log in to see it
- Intermediate to Senior Drupal Developer – Contract / Freelancer
- jobs.perl.org: Systems Administrator
- Storage Engineer – Colorado – Dell – Austin, TX | dice.com – 3-17-2014
- Sr Drupal Front End Developer
- Field Service Engineer – Innovation – Denver, CO | dice.com – 3-17-2014