We manage a network of absolutely fantastic blogs. They are well-researched, full of original insight, and contain a bunch of big, attractive photos. Everyone who sees them falls in love with them. We need a quick, enthusiastic individual to identify other blogs which would be likely to share our own blogs with their readers, allow us to post guest blogs on their own blogs, etc. and build relationships with the authors of those blogs. This is full-time between the hours of 8 AM and 4 PM for at least a few weeks. If you do a good job there is the opportunity for it to become permanent. Pay is $500/week. To apply, please send resume & custom cover letter explaining who you are as a person and why you think you would be good for this. Thanks!
This is a free job posting!
You just need to register or log in to see it
- Senior Front-End Drupal Developer
- Remote Contract, CTP and Perm – Hiring .NET developers! – Principle Solutions Group – Charlotte, NC | dice.com – 1-23-2014
- Cloud Architect – Remote – Principle Solutions Group – Seattle, WA | dice.com – 2-20-2014
- jobs.perl.org: OOP Perl, Catalyst, HTML::Mason Programmer (Remote / Boston)
- Software Developer- Multiple skills – Yash Technologies – Des Moines, IA | dice.com – 2-19-2014