Title: Senior Ruby/Python Developer (Renewable Energy)
Skills & Requirements
* At least four years of programming experience, professional or unprofessional.
* You have tackled tough problems and developed large, highly-available applications.
* An excellent command of a high-level language such as Ruby or Python. We use Ruby extensively.
* Strong SQL skills.
* Best practices are in your bones. You write unit tests, pair code, peer review and strive to create beautiful code.
Bonus points if you have experience wih:
* Math and Statistics
* Energy monitoring
* Scrum/agile methodologies
About DECK Monitoring LLC
DECK Monitoring is the US market-leader SaaS renewable energy monitoring company. We make great software and take on complex problems (with the help of a whiteboard and some code). We hire the best programmers that we can find and treat them well.
* Competitive salary and benefit package (medical, dental, retirement)
* Conferences, books and other perks
* Choice of Linux or Mac, editor, etc
* Offices downtown Eugene and Portland
How to Apply
This is a free job posting!
You just need to register or log in to see it
- None Found