Biltmore Technologies, a premiere IT and Business Consulting company specializing in providing solutions to Pharmaceutical and Biotech Companies is actively seeking to add seasoned professionals to their growing organization.
We’ve built an inclusive, entrepreneurial culture where a diverse range of talented professionals work together to serve our clients. Biltmore employees exhibit important shared traits: a passion for new challenges, and a desire to collaborate with experienced, and knowledgeable people to solve problems for companies in the pharmaceutical and biotech sectors.
We are actively looking for a Senior ETL Developer (Ideally TALEND) to play a lead role in our growing Data Warehouse Team. To complete tasks and responsibilities of this position, the individual is required to have the following:
* Experience working with multiple Data Sources including Third Party Data Providers
* Setup appropriate ETL administration best practices and procedures
1-2 years experience in ETL/data integration components of Talend integration suite & Talend open studio is preferred
* 5+ With ETL Tools (Informatica, Ab Initio, DataStage)
* 7-10+ Years of Data Warehouse, Data Quality, ETL experience.
* Experience Training and Mentoring Staff and Clients in Talend and ETL Best Practices.
This is a free job posting!
You just need to register or log in to see it
- Senior Report Analyst – Telecommute US Job
- Integration Developer – Dice Technologies, Inc – Phoenix, AZ | dice.com – 11-27-2013
- jobs.perl.org: Perl Developer
- Software Engineer – Wabtec Railway Electronics – Fort Worth, TX | dice.com – 10-31-2013
- Senior Consultant-Supply Chain Execution- – CSC – Usa, US | dice.com – 11-6-2013