The work is task-oriented and not always steady, perfect for a graduate student or as a second job.
Boutique research and consulting firm seeks a part-time Research Assistant. Tasks include internet research, writing and editing, data analysis, preparation of Powerpoint presentations, phone interviews, telemarketing and possibly attending client meetings. Topics include international development, infrastructure finance, economic development and public finance. Required skills include excellent written and spoken English, proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint, efficient time management, independent self-starter, polished manner and presentation, excellent people skills.
Send resume and brief description of professional interests and goals.
This is a free job posting!
You just need to register or log in to see it
- ETL Analyst – CNET Global Solutions, INC – San Antonio, TX | dice.com – 3-17-2014
- Senior IT Sales & Recruiter – C-Vision Inc. – Troy, MI | dice.com – 3-16-2014
- Field Service Engineer – Innovation – Denver, CO | dice.com – 3-17-2014
- SharePoint Developer – Capco – Orlando, FL | dice.com – 3-17-2014
- C++ Developer (Long Term Project) – Strategic Technology Partners – New Carrollton, MD | dice.com – 3-17-2014