We are a consulting firm that develops our own software applications to support our work processes.
We have an application in which we are experiencing errors related to the connection string to the SQL Server. The application is a complex one running on 3 different servers, a local programming / compilation server, a Development / Testing server, and a production server.
There are current modifications to code that are causing several errors related to initialization of the connection string, binding to a data grid, etc.
We need temporary assistance in determining the cause of these errors, by analyzing the code / connection string on the production server vs. the modified code on the development server and coming up with a solution to be able to migrate the modified code with no errors.
Please note we currently staff software developers and IT professionals. Therefore, we are only looking for someone at a very Senior level who would be able to identify and correct the problem as quickly as possible on a consultant basis. Applicants should have significant prior experience with ASP.NET, C#, SQL server and preferred expertise regarding database connectivity.
Successfully completing this task could open up future opportunities for consultant work. We are looking to get this taken care of ASAP, I will be willing…
This is a free job posting!
You just need to register or log in to see it
- J2EE Developer / Sr. Analyst at MatchPoint Solutions Inc. Job Posting | Dev Bistro
- Net/C# Web Developer at i28technologies.co Job Posting in Cold Springs, KY | Dev Bistro
- C# Application Developer at Pro Source Talent Acquisition Job Posting in Houston, TX | Dev Bistro
- Sr. Software Engineer – CSID – Boston, MA | dice.com – 2-11-2014
- Infrastructure Consultant- Enterprise Automation – Avnet, Inc. – Austin, TX | dice.com – 1-22-2014