Part time administrative contract work. This position is a long term opportunity to work with a creative non profit professional organization. Administrative assistant will support the International Interior Design Association Northern California Chapter (IIDA NC) Board of Directors in managing the organization’s day to day business. We offer a flexible schedule and the ability to work from home.
The Chapter Administrative Assistant will provide stability & continuity to this dynamic volunteer organization and it’s rotating Board of Directors. A qualified individual will be self directed and able to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities, be responsive and proactive, resourceful, organized & detail oriented with excellent communication skills both written & spoken.
10 to 20 hours a week
Detail oriented with strong written & verbal communication skills
Five or more years book keeping &/or accounting experience
Bachelor’s degree with preference in business or accounting
Ability to work part time and flexible hours including day, evening and weekends
Ability to maintain home office with standard office equipment and reliable transportation
Ability to attend bi-monthly board meetings and chapter retreats (twice a year), committee meetings and conference calls peri…
This is a free job posting!
You just need to register or log in to see it
- Business Analyst – Work from Home jobs
- Contracts Paralegal (telecommute option) Job in Campbell 95008, California US
- Senior .NET/PHP Developer – Databerry Inc – Boca Raton, FL | dice.com – 11-22-2013
- Business Attorney – Advisor – Whirlwind Technologies, Llc – Largo, MD | dice.com – 11-21-2013
- ERISA Appeals Specialist Jobs in Schaumburg, IL – Claims Recovery Company, LLC