Machine Operators Needed in Carrollton – No previous experience required!!!!
$9.50/hr plus $0.20 shift differencial
Currently in peak season, an average of 50 hours per week, currently being worked with optional Saturdays – 10 hour shifts
Training will be provided
This client is a contract manufacturer of precision machined parts and assemblies, specializing in high-volume production and has recently opened a new warehouse in the Dallas market.
Our client is looking for individuals who would like to grow with the company.
The ideal candidate will be able to work a flexible schedule consisting of multiple shifts, overtime, and weekends, when assigned. The individual would also have a high attention to detail and be able to meet quotas and deadlines.
The position requires ensuring raw material is accurately cut to form the correct measurements on AC parts by operating multiple machines.
You will be working in a NON-climate controlled environment, working on your feet (standing and moving around) all day, working to meet daily quotas and accuracy. This is a long term position.
Experience working in production a plus but not required
Low tech machine operation experience a plus
MUST PASS a background check and drug screening
MUST HAVE a high …
This is a free job posting!
You just need to register or log in to see it
- Client Solutions Director – TekShapers – Norwalk, CT | dice.com – 3-14-2014
- Senior Python Developer – JBS – albany, NY | dice.com – 3-17-2014
- MDM PS Architect II – Teradata Corporation – Dayton, OH | dice.com – 3-17-2014
- C++ Developer (Long Term Project) – Strategic Technology Partners – New Carrollton, MD | dice.com – 3-17-2014
- Senior User Experience / User Interface Designer (UX/UI) – RedSalsa Technologies, Inc. – Glastonbury, CT | dice.com – 3-17-2014