I am a solo consultant in Advertising, Marketing, Design & Visual Communications. Currently,
I’m gaining some serious traction and also about to launch another business in the next 30-45days.
I need help, a partner/assistant in South Williamsburg.
A right hand gal/guy, someone I can bounce ideas off and who can keep me on my toes who
is chic, savvy and stylish.
$8-$10/hr 2 days/week + Monthly Unlimited Metro Card + use of a virtual assistant.
This job will be 70% research – I need someone who understands the value of good research.
I may ask for the top blogs/magazines for illustrators you should be able to dig deeper than just
googling “top blogs/magazines for illustrators”
be extremely creative
be able to navigate a mac
keep my calendar updated
have impeccable penmanship
be able to send emails on my behalf
some knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
some knowledge of media buying and media plans
some knowledge of searching for hi res/editorial-esque images
be able to articulate the difference between Balenciaga and Burberry
be able to passively update social media accounts or find content for later updates
I want to work with someone who has a sense of humor, I can guarantee you will laugh
This is a free job posting!
You just need to register or log in to see it
- Web Programmer – Audigy Group – Vancouver, WA | dice.com – 11-10-2013
- Sr. Product Manager – SIS-Systems Integrations Solutions, Inc. – Chandler, AZ | dice.com – 12-4-2013
- Sr. Designer – Mice Groups – South San Francisco, CA | dice.com – 12-4-2013
- Web Developer – Brooksource – Jacksonville, FL | dice.com – 12-4-2013
- Experienced Android Niche Blogger