Medical legal consultants in such fields as neonatology, pediatric emergency medicine, pediatric infectious disease, cardiovascular surgery, cardiology, internal medicine, pediatric surgery, general surgery, hospitalist, pediatrics, pathology, adult and pediatric neurosurgery, pediatric neurology, and other fields wanted to review medical records to answer questions on issues pertaining to adherence to standards of care and causation. Board certifications and top credentials required by premiere medical malpractice firm with cases in D.C., Maryland, and nationwide.
Please submit CV.
This is a free job posting!
You just need to register or log in to see it
- CISCO QoS Remote – W2 Only – MSYS Inc. – chicago, IL | dice.com – 2-19-2014
- QA Analyst (Contract-to-Hire) – TeamSoft – Madison, WI | dice.com – 1-23-2014
- Clinical Application Analyst (SNOMED) NATIONWIDE 100% TELECOMMUTE – Gunther Douglas, Inc. – Denver, CO | dice.com – 1-22-2014
- CDARS/Standard Lead – Any US location – ICON plc – North Wales, PA | dice.com – 2-12-2014
- Part-time Help Desk Support Analyst – NetMedia Solutions – Montgomeryville, PA | dice.com – 1-28-2014