Essential Job Functions
Maintains data, voice or video network hardware and systems; investigates and resolves network and hardware matters of significance; researches, analyzes, isolates and resolves errors; assesses and updates older networks as needed and in accordance with specified plans.
Provides technical support on data, voice or video networks for internal and/or external customers; answers technical questions; recommends and implements approved course of action. Provides technical leadership for data or voice network problem escalation and resolution.
Installs and maintains network facilities, including hardware, software, and system data for small to medium sized networks. Installs network applications on network servers or voice equipment; maintains, tests, researches and resolves problems. Determines appropriate standard testing routines or scripts; may test various voice or data equipment such as routers, switches, hubs or optical equipment, or multi-function switches, end offices, signaling transfer points, private branch exchanges (PBX), voice mail, and call management system, etc. for maintenance.
Designs, implements and maintains various networks such as LAN, WAN, and voice systems in accordance with specified requirements. Prepares data or voice network diagrams and drawings to document and assist in com…
This is a free job posting!
You just need to register or log in to see it
- System Analyst – USM Business Systems – Herndon, VA | dice.com – 3-17-2014
- Software Engineer – Consultis of Tampa – Atlanta, GA | dice.com – 3-17-2014
- Hardware FPGA Developer at Kovasys INC. Job Posting in Montreal, QC | Dev Bistro
- Network Engineer (Telecommunications/ Unified Communications) – The Judge Group, Inc. – Philadelphia, PA | dice.com – 3-13-2014
- Tech Project Analyst Sr – Contact Center Technology Sup – WellPoint – Richmond, VA | dice.com – 3-17-2014