Experienced K-3 math teachers sought to help with design of iPad application for classroom and home use.
You will provide feedback on the design and implementation of applications and math-related content (to ensure compliance with state and national standards).
We prefer teachers who are teaching math this current school year and who will teach math in the same school next school year. Experience with iPads in the classroom is a bonus; experience at home with iPads is a required.
Target dates: June18-August 3, flexible. Hours flexible, 10-30 hours per week, by our agreement. You will work at home most of the time, with periodic face-to-face meetings in the South Bay (San Jose, Campbell). We will communicate daily on the phone/internet and make use of web-based collaboration tools.
Please let us know your experience as a math teacher, your interest in iPad apps for education, experience with iPads in the classroom, and familiarity with state and national math standards.
We are committed to providing excellent products for teachers and students. This is a fun, exciting program, and your participation will help make it great.
This is a free job posting!
You just need to register or log in to see it
- Software Engineer (multiple positions) – IXL Learning – San Mateo, CA | dice.com – 11-19-2013
- Websphere Portal Developer (Remote) – Charter Global, Inc. – Atlanta, GA | dice.com – 11-27-2013
- Software Developer – Confidential – Boston, MA | dice.com – 12-4-2013
- Experienced Blog Writer for an Organic health food website
- Sterling Architect and Consultants – Bridge Solutions Group, Inc. – New York, NY | dice.com – 11-21-2013