Think of Century Interactive as a telephone company whose reason for being is to make businesses more efficient. Our team of telephony engineers and software developers work side by side (literally) to build measurement tools that aim to take the guesswork out of advertising. Since we don’t employ a sales force, we rely on agencies and publishers to market our call tracking solutions to businesses across the country. We’ve grown over the years by referral due to the dedication of our account managers and our customer-driven development culture. Century Interactive was founded on and continues to live by a core set of principles.
We have a new, exciting product that will highlight business leads for our clients. This call reviewing service is called Humanatic. AND the is why we need YOU!
What is Humanatic?
-Call categorization utilizing real people to listen, sort and tag calls for new business opportunities
Who are the reviewers?
-U.S. based, native English speakers specially trained and monitored within our system
-Acceptable quality scores must be maintained
-Recategorization allows for a checks and balance allowing our system to improve the accuracy of itself.
How does Humanatic work?
-Calls go to our human reviewers to listen to determine the nature of the call.
-Calls are then tagge…
This is a free job posting!
You just need to register or log in to see it
- Contact Center Quality Assurance Specialist — Remote / Nationwide – eLoyalty – Raleigh, NC | dice.com – 11-8-2013
- Cloud Engineer – Aptean – HQ – Indianapolis, IN | dice.com – 11-12-2013
- IT Infrastructure Re-engineering Advisor – Future Opportunity – Dell – Oceanside, CA | dice.com – 11-11-2013
- Cisco Cloud / Voice Architect — Remote / Nationwide – eLoyalty – Austin, TX | dice.com – 11-21-2013
- Remote Part-Time Freelance Sales Executives for IT Consulting Industry – DBA Web Technologies – New York City, NY | dice.com – 11-18-2013