Successful and Dynamic Real Estate Brokerage and Investment Firm with over 25 years in business in CA is currently seeking to expand its sales force in Orange County. We are looking to hire 1 to 2 new Pre-Foreclosure Field Reps to start immediately. We are looking for a self starter who is tech savvy, trustworthy, hard working, ethical and possesses an entrepreneurial drive. We are looking for a people person that can make others feel at ease around you; someone that enjoys not being in an office and isn’t afraid of knocking on doors and speaking with home owners who are currently facing foreclosure. This position requires a cell phone with picture taking capability as well as access to a computer (with printer) and reliable transportation. This is a 1099 position. All Pre-Foreclosure Reps establish their own schedule – however, we are looking for those that would like like to work full time hours, evenings and weekends to maximize their potential in making contact with the homeowners directly. Our hard working reps average between $75,000-$95,000 per year, although, when you work smarter and harder, your potential is truly unlimited.
Real Estate license is not required, although, real estate/title/escrow/trust/wills/probate/bankruptcy/skip tracing experience is a huge PLUS!
All leads are provided and distributed through our proprietary web based CRM…
This is a free job posting!
You just need to register or log in to see it
- Sales Engineer – Liferay, Inc – New York City, NY | dice.com – 11-12-2013
- jobs.perl.org: PERL/ php needed for REAL ESTATE website development
- Oracle Database Administrator at Betis Group, Inc Job Posting in Washington, DC | Dev Bistro
- Marketing Communications Writer
- Oracle TEchnical Lead – Innovative Staffing Solutions – redwood city, CA | dice.com – 12-4-2013