Caring & patient, especially with seniors
Unlimited access to your own, private, reliable vehicle
Speak fluent English
Ability to lift a minimum of 20 lbs. &stand on your feet 10 hours
No fear of getting sweaty or dirty
A smart phone or a cell phone & easy/unlimited access to email
A working computer & printer & cell phone
A schedule that enables a minimum of 6 consecutive working hours during weekdays
Reside in Coral Springs or within a 10 minute drive to University Dr. & Atlantic Blvd.
Ability to drive a cargo van
Must be self-motivated
Must be willing to pick-up any slack and care
Our company, A Move Made Easy, specializes in helping seniors & people with disabilities to relocate. This is feel-good work for the good-hearted. We help clients sort & make the tough decisions about what to take/leave behind, pack household items & precious memories, unpack so the clients don’t have to come to a new home full of boxes, organize & decorate to make it home-sweet-home. Other responsibilities include loading/unloading the van & delivering supplies, cleaning out homes of items left behind, supervising movers & charity pick-ups.
Check out our website for more information, www.AMoveMadeEasy.com. This is a part tim…
This is a free job posting!
You just need to register or log in to see it
- Telephone Sales Rep / Appointment Setter – Part-Time Work from h Jobs in Alpharetta, Georgia – JumpVine
- Part time Customer Service – Work from Home Jobs in Atlanta, Georgia – Sykes Home Powered by Alpine Access
- Call Center – Customer Service Rep (Entry Level Work From Home) Jobs in Rockford, Illinois – SYKES Home Powered by Alpine Access Talent Network
- Find Job Title: Project Manager ethernet to cell site deployment jobs at Dice.com
- Claims Cost Management (CCM) and Claims Editing (iCES) Senior Client Manager – Telecommute Jobs in Golden Valley, Minnesota – UnitedHealth Group