Job DescriptionReponsible for the full Project cycle: from planning workshops to implementing and customizing our software solution and providing our customers with support and assistance for their configuration, use, and maintenance.
Your responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Taking complete ownership of projects to ensure successful implementations
- Understanding customer technical and business requirements and scope the work effort for engagements and proposals.
- Work with technical consultants and engineers on all customizations
- Configure Neocase software products to meet specifications
- Support customers
Desired Skills & ExperienceProfessional Qualifications• 2 – 5 years’ experience delivering consulting for technical customer engagements
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in project management with 5 years plus preferred
• Strong system integration skills
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science / IT or equivalent academic/professional experience
Personal Qualifications- Ability to work in a small team environment, meet tight deadlines and work on several projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently as well as being a team player
- Must be able to articulate advanced technical solutions and concepts to both business and t…
This is a free job posting!
You just need to register or log in to see it
- System Analyst – USM Business Systems – Herndon, VA | dice.com – 3-17-2014
- Technical Consultant – CMS; LOCATION: OPEN TO ANYWHERE IN THE U.S. – Fruition Partners – Chicago, IL | dice.com – 3-10-2014
- SAP Analyst 5 – NORTHROP GRUMMAN – X-unspecified-posting, | dice.com – 3-16-2014
- Network Security Architect – Contract – Fabergent – New York City, NY | dice.com – 3-17-2014
- Web Project Manager & Drupal Leads